I would like to know how much on avg. does it cost to get the radiator flush
Radiator Flushing on 1992 Nissan Pickup (D21)
To disconnect the top and bottom radiator hose and flush forward and backward refill with fresh coolant and purge air about 1 to 1.2 hours $20 to $25 in coolant, hose clamps and recycle fees.
2 answersMarch 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- my pickup,fail smog; (ppm)..meas..how.is problem and cost for repair...tnk's...
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
1992 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Vichy, MO
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in West, MS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($283 - 409) in Hardy, AR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($340 - 614) in West Topsham, VT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Graham, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($341 - 415) in Ward, AR