The fan on the Radiator will not rotate what are some reasons it could be?
Radiator fan wont spin on 1997 Honda Civic
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
September 07, 2013
Is it locked in place (motor bad and can't turn by hand) or just not running when the engine gets HOT?
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Lansing, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($308 - 396) in Oconto, WI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Edgerton, WY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($90 - 158) in Stanardsville, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($392 - 686) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($560 - 1,076) in Cimarron, KS