ive replaced the radiator twice. and just figured out that the fan isnt comming on to cool the radiator. when connected directly to the battery the fan works. but was wondering if its a sensor problem and if so where do i find it to fix it? all 3 relays are working properly.
radiator fan not working on 1998 Nissan Altima
2 answersAugust 05, 2015
Verified for the Nissan Altima40 reports
4 answersApril 13, 2009
2 answersApril 08, 2011
5 answersJune 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?