ive replaced the radiator twice. and just figured out that the fan isnt comming on to cool the radiator. when connected directly to the battery the fan works. but was wondering if its a sensor problem and if so where do i find it to fix it? all 3 relays are working properly.
radiator fan not working on 1998 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1998 Nissan Altima
1 more answer
Verified for the Nissan Altima57 reports
2 answersAugust 05, 2015
1 answerSeptember 16, 2016
4 answersApril 13, 2009
2 answersApril 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can unhooking negative cable cause damage to anything
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
1998 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,195) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Effingham, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Wellesley, MA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Warrens, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($246 - 350) in Lambertville, MI
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($28 - 109) in Hutto, TX