I checked the fan it runs, I replaced the temp sensior, I replaced the relay fan still will not run any ideals what could be the problem.
radiator fan does not run on 1992 Buick Century
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
May 29, 2009
You will need to check for power to the fan relay. You can also jump the relay to see if the fan motor will operate. You will need a wiring diagram to do this. Please check the repair information available form AutoZone - www.autozone.com, they may have the diagram you need.
3 answersApril 26, 2015
2 answersAugust 15, 2016
2 answersNovember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Blackwater, VA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - 410) in Barnesville, MD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($246 - 346) in Williams Bay, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($226 - 338) in Patterson, NY
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($1,350 - 1,559) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Trans Mount Replacement ($145 - 169) in Monarch, MT