The MPV has less than 70k and has had regular maintenance. We live in the Houston area and even thou it has cool off some, fan still cycles even if the AC is off.
Radiator fan cycles of and on, even when the engine is cold, why? on 2003 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2003 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($549 - 703) in Dallardsville, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mona, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($301 - 385) in Wyatt, WV
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Pitsburg, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Covington, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($362 - 419) in Manitowish Waters, WI