The MPV has less than 70k and has had regular maintenance. We live in the Houston area and even thou it has cool off some, fan still cycles even if the AC is off.
Radiator fan cycles of and on, even when the engine is cold, why? on 2003 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
2003 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Dallardsville, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($556 - 759) in Mona, UT
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Wyatt, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pitsburg, OH
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($88 - 116) in Covington, KY
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Manitowish Waters, WI