I have no DRB-2scanner,just a 2005 service manuals 1-3 which section 7-1 thru 7-11 sugggests it could be a fan motor, or the 50 amp fuse, or power control module and or radiator fan control module? Is there any other places to look or easier way.I`m disabled and not super auto repair knowledgeable. Thanks four help and suggestions ;Tom
radiator cooling fan is inoperative on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 80) in Dawson Springs, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Chalmers, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Hertford, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($324 - 486) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Cuba, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($274 - 304) in Central, SC