I have no DRB-2scanner,just a 2005 service manuals 1-3 which section 7-1 thru 7-11 sugggests it could be a fan motor, or the 50 amp fuse, or power control module and or radiator fan control module? Is there any other places to look or easier way.I`m disabled and not super auto repair knowledgeable. Thanks four help and suggestions ;Tom
radiator cooling fan is inoperative on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - 525) in Dawson Springs, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chalmers, IN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($229 - 266) in Hertford, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($226 - 265) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($102 - 113) in Cuba, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,313 - 1,355) in Central, SC