I have no DRB-2scanner,just a 2005 service manuals 1-3 which section 7-1 thru 7-11 sugggests it could be a fan motor, or the 50 amp fuse, or power control module and or radiator fan control module? Is there any other places to look or easier way.I`m disabled and not super auto repair knowledgeable. Thanks four help and suggestions ;Tom
radiator cooling fan is inoperative on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($131 - 220) in Dawson Springs, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 310) in Chalmers, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($496 - 684) in Hertford, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,342 - 1,605) in Cuba, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($61 - 78) in Central, SC