I have no DRB-2scanner,just a 2005 service manuals 1-3 which section 7-1 thru 7-11 sugggests it could be a fan motor, or the 50 amp fuse, or power control module and or radiator fan control module? Is there any other places to look or easier way.I`m disabled and not super auto repair knowledgeable. Thanks four help and suggestions ;Tom
radiator cooling fan is inoperative on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
- i have to jiggle the key in the switch and turn the steering wheel, how do i fix
- My key will not turn over or start my 2004 Chrysler Crossfire