I need a new radiator for my Civic. What is the average cost?
radiator on 1992 Honda Civic
avg labor is $140.list price is $200 for your radiator.the part costs $89.99 at an auto parts store plus 1-2 gallons of new coolant so bottom line is atleast $250 at a shop or half that price if you can do it yourself.
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Civic17 reports
2 answersMarch 23, 2012
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
2 answersOctober 03, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Slater, SC
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Page, ND
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Bethel, CT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Mosby, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 457) in Chilhowie, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 201) in Kulpmont, PA