Need to get this car to South Carolina where I can replace the rack. Can I bypass the rack and drive without power steering? Dont want to have to replace the pump too. Can that be looped to itself? Pressure switch at the pump can that be jumpered/fooled?
rack and pinion leaking on 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
- Heater not putting out heat
- inherited a 1997 Lincoln mark viii, will not start until i reset crash valve in
- Will the back springs off of a 96 mercury cougar fit on my lincoln
- any experience with dash lights failing to light up?
- Car runs great until it starts shudder and die. 140k mi but it will start again