Hi, can i just get the steel fluid tubes for my rack and pinion or do I need the whole assembly? I got the tubes off the original and they'd be easy to change if I could get them. thanks
rack and pinion fluid tubes on 1993 Saturn SL
The high pressure hoses are available through Napa, www.rockauto.com or www.partstrain.com, the metal lines near the steering rack pinion head are only available from the Saturn dealer.
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1993 Saturn SL Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Grant, FL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Virginville, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($279 - $351) in Cassville, WV
- Clutch Replacement ($939 - $1,208) in Houma, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - $104) in Tubac, AZ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($562 - $617) in Bergen, NY