starts right up then dies after about 5 minutes and won't start for an hour or so. Runs great after running for awhile when I do eventually get it going.
quits running on 1993 Chevrolet Corsica
2 answersDecember 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- Where is the coolant level sensor located.
- Why does my car run perfect for about 20 miles then I shut it off go into a store and when I start the car back up it starts acting like it floods itself out and will not start back unless it sets there an hour any suggestions
- car stalls after highway driving at stop,starts,put in gear,stalls again,wait 20 minutes,after cooling,car goes.
- is it possiable to break a flywheel by crossing sparkplug wires?
- What would cause my odometer only move 5 miles but I have drove like 30 miles?