starts right up then dies after about 5 minutes and won't start for an hour or so. Runs great after running for awhile when I do eventually get it going.
quits running on 1993 Chevrolet Corsica
2 answersDecember 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- I have no power going to the starter or anywhere else battery is fully charged
- I need to change my gear, it given me problem because it refuse to selet
- changed crank sensor, control mod. started 3 X and now no start
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.