recently cars computer was read and several codes spit out. The first thing that showed was Quad Driver Failure followed by 101 mass air flow censor, 131 o2 cesor, 1670 Quad driver modular, 626 vets failure(alarm?) and finally 171 which is gas is lean I guess this one goes along with the o2 code. Car is running really rough idling high, lack of electrical power with acceration and making a horrible sounding noise when accerating. Need help!!!! any direction would be appreciated!
questions on codes on 1995 Buick Riviera
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
July 17, 2009
If you have a Quad Driver error this is a computer or an output device problem It could be your Computer driver failed or the device it is driving is shorted. You need to determine this problem first. then we can tackle the rest. Good Luck!
Verified for the Buick Riviera9 reports
1 answerAugust 25, 2013
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
Verified for the Buick Riviera2 reports
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?