recently cars computer was read and several codes spit out. The first thing that showed was Quad Driver Failure followed by 101 mass air flow censor, 131 o2 cesor, 1670 Quad driver modular, 626 vets failure(alarm?) and finally 171 which is gas is lean I guess this one goes along with the o2 code. Car is running really rough idling high, lack of electrical power with acceration and making a horrible sounding noise when accerating. Need help!!!! any direction would be appreciated!
questions on codes on 1995 Buick Riviera
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 17, 2009
If you have a Quad Driver error this is a computer or an output device problem It could be your Computer driver failed or the device it is driving is shorted. You need to determine this problem first. then we can tackle the rest. Good Luck!
Verified for the Buick Riviera9 reports
Verified for the Buick Riviera2 reports
1 answerAugust 25, 2013
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Kellyton, AL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 1,181) in Marrowbone, KY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mountain Park, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($733 - 1,694) in Aroma Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,930 - 1,977) in Toledo, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($284 - 489) in Grand Saline, TX