We just had the cooling fan replaced (check engine code) to the tune of $1K. Lost some antifreeze brought it back and was told that there was a crack in the coolant reservoir. Replaced that (P&L) 240 and then they told me that the hydraulic pump to the cooling fan is misfiring. Dealer said that I need to replace this and that as long as I am not idiling in traffic for 25 to 30 min the car should be fine just to keep an eye on the temp gauge. Is the pump something that should have been looked at when the fan was replaced? and does it sound correct for the repair to be 600 (P&L).
Questions about hydralic cooling fan pump on 2000 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - $369) in Zeeland, MI
- Thermostat Replacement ($147 - $208) in DeQuincy, LA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Rollinsville, CO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Laurens, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($242 - $276) in Merkel, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Tonawanda, NY