I have had the radiator flushed and the appropriate fluid and level of checked. It is correct.
Question - wickedash, Norfolk, VA, February 26, 2009, 03:18 on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1999 Ford Ranger Estimates