I have had the radiator flushed and the appropriate fluid and level of checked. It is correct.
Question - wickedash, Norfolk, VA, February 26, 2009, 03:18 on 1999 Ford Ranger
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are