i have a code po335 i replace sparkplag and coil i still have the code
question: where is the cranks sensor located at on a chrysler sebring 2007 model on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Quincy, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($152 - 240) in Saint Marys, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 810) in Hualapai, AZ
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blanch, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 67) in White Bluff, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($438 - 484) in New Lisbon, NJ