I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($151 - $190) in Lakeside, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($223 - $521) in Caguas, PR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($375 - $459) in Greenview, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($214 - $510) in Hope, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($76 - $101) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($385 - $675) in West Unity, OH