I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in Lakeside, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in Caguas, PR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($433 - 733) in Greenview, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($115 - 212) in Hope, IN
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($385 - 675) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in West Unity, OH