I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?