I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($133 - 205) in Lakeside, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($236 - 305) in Caguas, PR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 289) in Greenview, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($177 - 229) in Hope, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 245) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($97 - 111) in West Unity, OH