I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?