I read quite a few blogs already; some almost make sense, other don't (I myself am a HD Diesel Mechanic, so therefore I not to easliy fooled). I drove the car myself an witness his complaint. The car has great accelration, doesn't run rough. It at times seem's that wants to be a little diffcult starting up (but it's not that noticable(I notice it, but the son doesn't). It has 3 codes in it P0440; P0137 (which comes twice; and is the last one regristered) & a P1137. Any idea's?
Question regarding my son's car. He's complaining of very poor fuel ecomony?
on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems(16)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Q&A(86)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Recalls(1)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Shops
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($242 - 345) in Lakeside, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Caguas, PR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($349 - 1,142) in Greenview, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 500) in Hope, IN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($76 - 91) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($228 - 334) in West Unity, OH