my truck had great heat a month later gone ..Now the blower still blows air ,however no heat and there is a qiet knocking sound .and if i dont keep the climate bottun on cold you will here this sound,right around half way to max heat.blower blow's fine .how do i check the heater valve...
Question #1 where exactly do i find the (heater valve) on my truck.. on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Remsenburg, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Macy, NE
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Talmage, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($271 - 500) in Bear Lake, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Yettem, CA