my truck had great heat a month later gone ..Now the blower still blows air ,however no heat and there is a qiet knocking sound .and if i dont keep the climate bottun on cold you will here this sound,right around half way to max heat.blower blow's fine .how do i check the heater valve...
Question #1 where exactly do i find the (heater valve) on my truck.. on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies