my truck had great heat a month later gone ..Now the blower still blows air ,however no heat and there is a qiet knocking sound .and if i dont keep the climate bottun on cold you will here this sound,right around half way to max heat.blower blow's fine .how do i check the heater valve...
Question #1 where exactly do i find the (heater valve) on my truck.. on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?