do I try used igniter next?
put used distibutor in and still no spark on 1991 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - 274) in Emmonak, AK
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Verona, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - 388) in Watertown, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($225 - 354) in Vacaville, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($94 - 107) in University Place, WA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Marathon, OH