do I try used igniter next?
put used distibutor in and still no spark on 1991 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($576 - 813) in Emmonak, AK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 189) in Verona, MS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Watertown, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($204 - 301) in Vacaville, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in University Place, WA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Marathon, OH