do I try used igniter next?
put used distibutor in and still no spark on 1991 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($398 - 641) in Emmonak, AK
- Heater Core Replacement ($830 - 1,027) in Verona, MS
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($95 - 132) in Watertown, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($270 - 354) in Vacaville, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($315 - 356) in University Place, WA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Marathon, OH