gauge comes down a little w/ key off. did check connections outside of tank
put new sender in tank and it worked one week. Now gauge stuck on full on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Goehner, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($289 - 471) in Newport, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caledonia, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Bear, DE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Cooleemee, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 407) in Willis, TX