the serves engine light blinks on and off
put new plugs and wires in it and now its got a bad miss
on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Parker, SD
- 90,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Donegal, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Ridgely, TN
- Clutch Replacement ($931 - 1,830) in Hawk Point, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 265) in Fowlerville, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Paoli, IN