also when its hot out
put in to gear n takes awhile to engage on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($392 - 657) in Port Republic, MD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Wauna, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Skyland, NC
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Gamaliel, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Williamstown, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - 93) in Muldoon, TX