now I have battery light come on, I have no other problems car runs and starts fine, any suggestions as to my problem
put anew battery in about a two months ago on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Embarrass, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in Everson, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 336) in Marion, MT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Itasca, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($83 - 110) in Gordo, AL