now a/c stopped working. think it maybe electical
put a new a/c condenser transmission cooler in. a/c was working fine before . on 2008 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2008 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($665 - 814) in Travelers Rest, SC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Pattonsburg, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Weatherford, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - 721) in Spring City, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($315 - 381) in Garland, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,460 - 1,778) in Wamsutter, WY