We have power door locks and the opener will only unlock the driver's door. What is wrong? Is it the wiring? Our truck is a SR5 crew cab.
Push button door opener will only unlock drivers door. on 2003 Chevrolet S10
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 16, 2014
Most likely the lock actuator on the passenger side needs to be replaced.
This week's top 10
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Aroma Park, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($963 - 1,280) in Worcester, MA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Hartsville, TN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 291) in Galesburg, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Shelby, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Riverton, IA