We have power door locks and the opener will only unlock the driver's door. What is wrong? Is it the wiring? Our truck is a SR5 crew cab.
Push button door opener will only unlock drivers door. on 2003 Chevrolet S10
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 16, 2014
Most likely the lock actuator on the passenger side needs to be replaced.
This week's top 10
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($98 - 142) in Aroma Park, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worcester, MA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 367) in Hartsville, TN
- Battery Replacement ($150 - 212) in Galesburg, MI
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Shelby, IN
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Riverton, IA