We have power door locks and the opener will only unlock the driver's door. What is wrong? Is it the wiring? Our truck is a SR5 crew cab.
Push button door opener will only unlock drivers door. on 2003 Chevrolet S10
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 16, 2014
Most likely the lock actuator on the passenger side needs to be replaced.
This week's top 10
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 367) in Aroma Park, IL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($78 - 118) in Worcester, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($267 - 339) in Hartsville, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 245) in Galesburg, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($226 - 357) in Shelby, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,178 - 1,258) in Riverton, IA