Engine light came on,had checked said bad Purge valve.Where is this located,and can I replace it?
Purge valve on 2001 Toyota Tundra
1 answerDecember 29, 2011
0 answersAugust 28, 2014
0 answersAugust 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- Can coolant get into the combustion chamber?
- The knobs to the Ac/heater were glued in how much will it cost to fix
- after driving my truck for about 15 minutes it starts missing/sputtering.
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing