I was told the vapor canister is under the rear of the van near spare tire. OK, where is the purge solenoid located? is that near the canister or up front in the engine compartment?
purge soleniod on 1997 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1997 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($479 - 648) in Vina, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($383 - 805) in Oneida, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($928 - 2,285) in Millersburg, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 144) in Wewahitchka, FL
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Munden, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - 598) in Maurertown, VA