I was told the vapor canister is under the rear of the van near spare tire. OK, where is the purge solenoid located? is that near the canister or up front in the engine compartment?
purge soleniod on 1997 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1997 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($166 - 233) in Vina, AL
- Radiator Replacement ($543 - 705) in Oneida, AR
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millersburg, MI
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 232) in Wewahitchka, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($635 - 1,745) in Munden, KS
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($683 - 821) in Maurertown, VA