I am Purchasing 1998 Pathfinder with 212,000 miles, i am worried about condition of timing belt....is there a way i can tell if it needs to be replaced without taking it to a mechanic?
Purchasing a 1998 Pathfinder 212,000 m... should i be worried about timing belt on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off