I am Purchasing 1998 Pathfinder with 212,000 miles, i am worried about condition of timing belt....is there a way i can tell if it needs to be replaced without taking it to a mechanic?
Purchasing a 1998 Pathfinder 212,000 m... should i be worried about timing belt on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph