I am Purchasing 1998 Pathfinder with 212,000 miles, i am worried about condition of timing belt....is there a way i can tell if it needs to be replaced without taking it to a mechanic?
Purchasing a 1998 Pathfinder 212,000 m... should i be worried about timing belt on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
1998 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($689 - 896) in Green Pond, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Penn Valley, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($831 - 952) in Bozrah, CT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Florence, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($935 - 1,448) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Osseo, MI