I am Purchasing 1998 Pathfinder with 212,000 miles, i am worried about condition of timing belt....is there a way i can tell if it needs to be replaced without taking it to a mechanic?
Purchasing a 1998 Pathfinder 212,000 m... should i be worried about timing belt on 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
1998 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 251) in Green Pond, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 207) in Penn Valley, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($417 - 565) in Bozrah, CT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($504 - 783) in Florence, MO
- Horn Replacement ($125 - 155) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($199 - 384) in Osseo, MI