how to fix to much gas flow
pumping to much gas, about 1 in. of gas standing in intake. on 1990 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1990 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($409 - 547) in Shoreham, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($520 - 910) in Mount Braddock, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($64 - 93) in Stanfield, NC
- Battery Replacement ($140 - 179) in Council, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($408 - 499) in Wildwood, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 91) in Shiocton, WI