how to fix to much gas flow
pumping to much gas, about 1 in. of gas standing in intake. on 1990 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1990 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($90 - 119) in Shoreham, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($206 - 654) in Mount Braddock, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($148 - 192) in Stanfield, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,116 - 1,260) in Council, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 120) in Wildwood, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($76 - 126) in Shiocton, WI