A couple of years ago, my Lincoln would stop accepting gasoline from the pump requiring lengthy fill up times. It would take a gallon or so and then the pump would stop. Why is this and what can be done?
Pumping Gas on 2000 Lincoln LS
2 answersApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2014
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
3 answersNovember 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($864 - $1,206) in Zeeland, MI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - $297) in DeQuincy, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($231 - $295) in Rollinsville, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($155 - $195) in Laurens, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Merkel, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - $160) in Tonawanda, NY