When the vehicle accells to 68-75 mph a vibration comes from the front drivers side. The sound keeps pulsating in three to five second bursts.......
pulsating vibration from front drivers side on 2009 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Winfield, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,030 - 1,317) in Sydney, FL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Dennis, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($89 - 98) in Groveland, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($553 - 708) in South Colby, WA