my cousinn wants to replace the crankshaft pully, due to a loose sounding noise. by a mech. the og owner was told it was the power steering pump. IT WASNT! now he thinks its the crankshaft pully. whats should he expect when he pulls it off and what does he need to do to properly install? Thanks
pully on 1995 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 512) in Sublimity, OR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Farmington, UT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Trenton, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($116 - 456) in Crofton, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Caledonia, OH