I have a 1999 Mercury Villager which pulls to the right while driving. The steering wheel turns slightly to the right the entire time I am driving. The right front tire is wearing quicly on the outside. Car was aligned twice, but still pulls. Tires on front are new. Need help to understand what may be the cause.
Pulls to right and outside of right tire wearing on 1999 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump