I have a 1999 Mercury Villager which pulls to the right while driving. The steering wheel turns slightly to the right the entire time I am driving. The right front tire is wearing quicly on the outside. Car was aligned twice, but still pulls. Tires on front are new. Need help to understand what may be the cause.
Pulls to right and outside of right tire wearing on 1999 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start