Took the vehicle to pep boys for alignment they claim its inner and outer tie rod on the passenger front tire that is causing the pull to the left, doesn't make sense to me, and they state it will cost $600 to replace it
Pulling to the left on 2008 Mazda CX-9
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-9 Questions
- how do i determine if i have a blown head gasket?
- where is the stop and tail light check unit located.
- Pandora only plays out of the right speaker, Same with Audible audio books,
- Is there a plug in for a trailer brake controler under the dash
- Why are "shop charges" not included in an estimate? & what are they exactly?
2008 Mazda CX-9 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,052 - 1,383) in Canon, GA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($92 - 120) in Imperial, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($193 - 272) in Brookline, NH
- Alternator Replacement ($601 - 707) in Elaine, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bee, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Leachville, AR