Where is the proportioning/combination valve located in this car?
proportioning/combination valve on 1992 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1992 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burr, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 183) in Farmington, CT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 647) in Stephen, MN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($342 - 519) in Burton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 190) in Clarksville, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($237 - 300) in Saint Johns, OH