can I program a keyless remote for my 2009 KIA Sedona or do I need to go to a locksmith or dealer? Also does my ignition key have a chip or not?
programming keyless remote on 2009 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2009 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rome, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,433 - $2,002) in Wyatt, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,052 - $1,205) in Appleton, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($515 - $614) in Kellerton, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - $1,416) in Lakewood, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($74 - $301) in Valhermoso Springs, AL