i have a 1996 Audi A4 body with 98' Engine and transmission. The exact problem is the ECM does not communicate with the TCM. The engine and transmission both work, they just need to be programed. how much would that cost.
programing on 1996 Audi A4
1 answerSeptember 27, 2009
2 answersAugust 08, 2015
1 answerJuly 31, 2015
0 answersNovember 17, 2014
1 answerSeptember 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
1996 Audi A4 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($563 - 669) in Bula, TX
- 60,000 Mile Service ($329 - 441) in Beech Creek, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Prairieton, IN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($224 - 323) in Greenville, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($953 - 1,014) in Mount Rainier, MD
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($281 - 474) in Rosemount, MN