I cannot locate any manuals at the auto store in my neighborhood. What is the standard practice to changing the automatic transmission fluid and is there a filter that has to be changed?
Procedure to change the automatic transmission fluid on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2007 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in High Island, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - 1,491) in Greenview, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 281) in Fort Dix, NJ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Cross, SC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($52 - 67) in Ridgway, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 262) in Buckhorn, KY