Volvo Problem Reports

Most Reported Volvo Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.

Engine oil leaks from the PCV housing are common.

The audio system screen may freeze at times and clear when the ignition switch is cycled. Our technicians tell us a software upgrade is available which should correct this concern.

An abnormal noise may develop when braking. Our technicians tell us that on vehicles with 16" wheels, revised front brake caliper support brackets are available, also rear brake pads are available to address noise concerns.

SRS light illuminated after battery drained and car was jump started. This happened two seperate times. Replaced control modules. First replacement module had to be reprogrammed, second replacement did not.

Had a strong gasoline odor for about a week after last major service. Found out there was an extended warranty on the fuel pump and although my warranty had expired (soonest of 10 years or 150,000 miles) Volvo covered the replacement although it had to be done at dealer and not garage I normally use. Nearest dealership is 41 miles away from where I live. Dealer was very accomodating after checking with Volvo Customer Service but had to have c...

My 2007 S60 has had a few electrical problems that are quite costly. Last month the starter went out, before that it was the alternator. Today the key jammed and it will not turn all the way, car would not start.
Also, the seats are very uncomfortable during long trips and the turning radius on the car is very tight, parking and getting out of parking spaces is difficult. I love Volvos, this car will probably be my last one``
C

Chance all 4 tyre. Its Cant find out if 2 tyre is more dovn then the otters this shud work. It works on my and otters i heer about