Volkswagen Problem Reports

Newest Volkswagen Problem Reports

My check engine light is on and it's reading a code of p0229. On top of that I have an oil leak but I have no visual signs of the oil leaking. So I have no ideal where it's leaking. I know for sure it's leaking because I changed my oil in April it's now may and there was no oil in car. Any one have any advice. Thanks.

abs light and cruise control not working. Brakes will fringe when having to stop hard. don't want to buy brand new part and replacement cost. Is there any way around this?

Standard transmission
Clutch Locked after switching gears.
Depressed the clutch and gear shift will not move

brake pedal is hard, vehicle won't stop. Has not been repaired. need info on how to remove and re install brake booster.

Can't seem to fix them. All kind of excuses.

customer found oil in the cooling system i suspect the radiator as the transcooler is inside the radiator but not sure.

When I pull up the latch to tilt the seat forward it doesn't engage/release. I haven't fixed it.

Went to a local shop and paid $700 for the repair

While driving 40 mph in city, engine quit running. While cranking engine to restart it, a loud banging sound came from low in the engine. Engine would not restart. Suspected a failed, chain driven balance shaft module(common on the BHW engine). That was not the problem. Mechanic pulled oil pan and found crankshaft broken at the #2 cylinder, connecting rod journal. Purchased a used engine online. The shop did the BSM delete modification and ins...

2012 VW CC R Line, 2.0L Turbo 4cyl

First had the carbon build up issue at 34,500 miles. Under warranty, error codes showed malfunctions in the intake manifold. Warranty replaced the manifold. I was required to pay for the carbon build-up cleaning.

Then AGAIN at 56,000 miles, car sluggish and showing signs again of the Carbon build up. Taken to dealership on other issues and they scraped the car's internal parts showing me the gunk ...

So, in a 2012 CC R Line, 2.0L Turbo 4cyl, 22,000 miles - tires are dead due to cupping and the alignment of the car. The cupping causes road noise and it is due to the car's alignment of its tires. I have been told by the dealership that you need to rotate tires every 5k miles and ensure you have an alignment done EVERY oil change... or at least check it. good luck.

first the airbag light keep coming on and going off starting at 25,000 miles was told it was due to having items in front seat. Then Drivers seat airbag sensor went out at 34,000 miles and had to be replaced thankfully under warranty. Then at 78,000 airbag control module went out and also needs to be replaced VW says it will cost nearly 1,000 to replace. This should be a recall but isn't.

Have had several problems electrical. Interior light will go out after only 5 seconds of the door opening. Playing the radio while the engine is off radio will announce that it will be shutting down due to the fact that the battery is too low, I once started the car and the passenger window went all the way down, the instrument panel Speed for example will change to whatever it wants too, when starting the engine radio will occasionally be ver...

Because of issues with the glow plugs and/or the glow plug wiring harness from the control relay, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. Our technicians tell us there is a service bulletin, not a recall from Volkswagen regarding replacement of the glow plugs on 2004-2005 model years only.

Because of issues with the glow plugs and/or the glow plug wiring harness from the control relay, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. Our technicians tell us there is a service bulletin, not a recall from Volkswagen regarding replacement of the glow plugs on the 2004 model year only.