Toyota Solara Problem Reports

Most Reported Toyota Solara Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

My Solara has cracks throughout the entire dashboard. Toyota has been useless on this issue, the only issue, my car has

The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.

Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.

Intermittent failure of a purge control valve in the evaporative emission system can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. A failed valve should be replaced to correct this problem.

On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.

Sludge can build up in the engine because Toyota did not recommend frequent enough oil changes. Lexus will sometimes offer a discount on cleaning the engine if necessary. Owners who changed their oil every 3,000 miles did not experience these problems. This sludge build up can lead to excessive oil consumption.

my radio has been fading in and out since 19000 miles
defective or loose sensor near convertible motor located at rear passenger seat . buy replacement sensor from dealer for $20-$26
TELL YOUR MECHANIC if he can do what is needed get price first .. in miami florida I found my shop would do it for $100 .
which is cheap.
contact me for any info

I cant get the bottom bolt off my fuel filter