Saturn SC2 Problem Reports

Most Reported Saturn SC2 Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.

The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.

Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.

The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.

Front brake rotors can wear causing a pulsation felt in the brake pedal. Our technicians often recommend replacement of the front rotors and brake pads as the best option to correct this condition.

The alternator may fail causing the charge light to illuminate. Driving with this condition will eventually cause the engine to stall due to low system voltage.

The power steering hoses commonly leak fluid. Any leaking hoses should be replaced.

Hi,
Driving to work one day I smelt something burning. Then I notices that there was a little smoke coming from inside my dash. I didnt have the air conditioner on so I thought that it might of been my CD player.

I detached the player and started driving again but it was still smoking. I managed to get home and decided to check it out. The 12v relay was very hot so i took it out and thats when I noticed the area around one of the prongs ...