Car Problem Reports

Newest Car Problem Reports

2001 up to 2007 modes: have experienced this problem with both of my rear O2 sensors where the nuts holding them in place had come loose and fallen off. Then while trying to accelerate, the extra pressure buildup in the exhaust system resulted in the O2 sensor popping out (about a year apart and not both at the same time) The solution is inexpensive as it will require a gasket and two 10mm nuts, but a hassle. Have the bolts holding the O2 sen...

If you have ever replaced the windshield of any vehicle beware that the job done at even the most reputable auto glass shops is subject to failure as the polyurethane caulking used to seal the replacement windshield to the frame can fail if sufficient amount of sealant is not used or if the glass is not set in time, and this can result in water leakage that will get into the fuse box under the dash. If you ever develop electrical problems in a...

The 2001 (up to 2004, and may be even up to 2007?) Sequoia charcoal canister solenoid that is located above the spare tire will seize resulting in check engine light pointing to the EVAP. Solution is to replace the charcoal canister. Part is about $250 and labout is about 45 minutes.

2005 dodge ram 1500 when i move lever turn signal for left side the right side will come on and sometimes wipers too,replaced turn signal switch asembly and fix the problem

automatic transmission made noise like a clutch slipping and a whining noise started in tranny took to dealer had tranny checked out and was told a seal inside of tranny failed it had oil bypassing a set of clutchs which had burned up dealer had tranny rebuild shifting fine so far but still has whining noise have 32000 miles now planning to take it back again concern about whining sound I believe it to be planetary gears making sound this new ...

I run into this problem 1 day prior to delivery on a 2006-08 Tahoe 5.3 L, 6.0L I had no engine noise,that I can here after the low oil pressure went to zero and the warning alarm was going off. 10 min after operation. I noticed that cold start was only 25 PSI and got lower. to make a long story short. Techs. vehicles with active fuel management underneath the intake manifold.. hold the oil pressure switch. inside the port is a screen in the tu...

I have a 1995 Lexus Ls400 and the passenger side rear end air suspension is not working I was looking on ebay for the parts but I do not know if I should buy a conversion kit and replace all four and will that be all I need to fix it or will it be cheaper just to get a new air suspension and will I have to replace all four as well

Today, 2/9/2015, my engine and ignition just shut down - completely stop while I was driving. This is dangerous and very scary. It is a computer and other problem which is Chrysler's fault and no fault of mine -- even though Chrysler does not make these PT Cruisers any more, it should be a recall. Chrysler owes me to fix this car for free or give me another one that is almost free since I should not be needing a car.

Right after I purchased my truck "new" I started having difficulty shifting at times. My wife refused to drive it "which was ok".
I took it to two dealers in the area and both said it was an issue with that model and there was no fix.
I recently lost all shifting ability fifty miles from home. after I finally got home my brother said he knew what was wrong " he is NOT a mechanic" but he crawled under then said yep and called me under. The ...

I just purchased a 2004 Buick Le Sabre,it has 151,000 miles on it and it starts and cranks fine, but when put it in drive, it doesn't move, sometimes i can cut off and restart it and it'll take off but when i come to a complete stop it doesn't accelerate anymore. What should i do to fix this asap

Chance all 4 tyre. Its Cant find out if 2 tyre is more dovn then the otters this shud work. It works on my and otters i heer about

The ignition switch may fail causing a no start condition. This is not generally a theft system (passlock) issue because the security light does not illuminate or flash.

I was told that I needed back brakes so I had them fixed. Now there's that rubbing noise I hear and it is loud I didn't hear that at first, so now am being told that it's is hub bearing, so had that check,and that wasn't the problem, and problem still there an was told its going to get louder..Then he told me thst it's bearing in the transmission. I do know what that is and I never heard of that before..

My rear wiper only works in reverse! One of the back lights are completely out even though we changed bulbs radio works only when truck is open and back lock doesn't work at all. I had a mechanic run the codes and he couldn't even connect to see what codes were pulling!

Depending on driving habits, brake pad and rotor wear can be excessive. Our technicians recommend regular brake inspection to avoid having the pads wear out and damage the rotors.

If you are having an issue where the rear window wiper is not fully contacting the rear window, replacement of the rear wiper blade and wiper arm may be necessary.

The rear window wiper may not fully contact the rear window. To fix, replacement of both the wiper blade and wiper arm is necessary.

Leaking fuel at the fuel module return. Told I have to replace entire fuel pump. $920.00

Our technicians recommend having the constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints inspected at each service. Servicing torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.

The constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints should be inspected at each service. Servicing the torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.

When shifting from Drive to Reverse (or vice versa), worn outer CV joints may cause a clunk or clicking noise. A loose axle nut can cause the same symptoms.

Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.

Failure of the front control arm bracket bushingsoften referred to as thrust rod bushingsis moderately common. One symptom is a clunk or jolt felt in the steering when braking.