Car Problem Reports

Newest Car Problem Reports

Right after I purchased my truck "new" I started having difficulty shifting at times. My wife refused to drive it "which was ok".
I took it to two dealers in the area and both said it was an issue with that model and there was no fix.
I recently lost all shifting ability fifty miles from home. after I finally got home my brother said he knew what was wrong " he is NOT a mechanic" but he crawled under then said yep and called me under. The ...

I just purchased a 2004 Buick Le Sabre,it has 151,000 miles on it and it starts and cranks fine, but when put it in drive, it doesn't move, sometimes i can cut off and restart it and it'll take off but when i come to a complete stop it doesn't accelerate anymore. What should i do to fix this asap

Chance all 4 tyre. Its Cant find out if 2 tyre is more dovn then the otters this shud work. It works on my and otters i heer about

The ignition switch may fail causing a no start condition. This is not generally a theft system (passlock) issue because the security light does not illuminate or flash.

I was told that I needed back brakes so I had them fixed. Now there's that rubbing noise I hear and it is loud I didn't hear that at first, so now am being told that it's is hub bearing, so had that check,and that wasn't the problem, and problem still there an was told its going to get louder..Then he told me thst it's bearing in the transmission. I do know what that is and I never heard of that before..

My rear wiper only works in reverse! One of the back lights are completely out even though we changed bulbs radio works only when truck is open and back lock doesn't work at all. I had a mechanic run the codes and he couldn't even connect to see what codes were pulling!

Depending on driving habits, brake pad and rotor wear can be excessive. Our technicians recommend regular brake inspection to avoid having the pads wear out and damage the rotors.

If you are having an issue where the rear window wiper is not fully contacting the rear window, replacement of the rear wiper blade and wiper arm may be necessary.

The rear window wiper may not fully contact the rear window. To fix, replacement of both the wiper blade and wiper arm is necessary.

Leaking fuel at the fuel module return. Told I have to replace entire fuel pump. $920.00

Our technicians recommend having the constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints inspected at each service. Servicing torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.

The constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints should be inspected at each service. Servicing the torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.

When shifting from Drive to Reverse (or vice versa), worn outer CV joints may cause a clunk or clicking noise. A loose axle nut can cause the same symptoms.

Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.

Failure of the front control arm bracket bushingsoften referred to as thrust rod bushingsis moderately common. One symptom is a clunk or jolt felt in the steering when braking.

I had the battery replaced over summer, but it died immediately. It needed an alternator. The alternator failed and I had it replaced again - but it was a warranty repair. Went to a good mechanic for the work.

While driving 40 mph in city, engine quit running. While cranking engine to restart it, a loud banging sound came from low in the engine. Engine would not restart. Suspected a failed, chain driven balance shaft module(common on the BHW engine). That was not the problem. Mechanic pulled oil pan and found crankshaft broken at the #2 cylinder, connecting rod journal. Purchased a used engine online. The shop did the BSM delete modification and ins...

I live where there is a lot of winter driving. All of the doors have rotted on the bottom. I do wash the car at the car wash but this still occurred.

heater blows cold air even after letting warm up before driving after 6miles starts to get warm but not hot

Had my car serviced and one week later I had no electric, not even dash light. Put key in ignition it would not start. Got jumper power to battery no electric power and removed jumper. tried moving shift lever and suddenly had power and it started. Took it to dealer and they said could nog find as long as it was working OK. Week later it happened again. Jiggled the the shift lever again and it started again. took it to dealer and he said next ...

My right ex manifold is leaking need to replace due to the broken bolts they are to short that's what chrysler put on my 06 jeep costing me $900.00 for a part only cost $30.00. I am so upset because they have to take the engine out just to get to the broken bolts that's is short chrysler should have put longer bolts...