Car Problem Reports

Newest Car Problem Reports

I have a brand new Elantra, under warranty. I started having issues with the
light coming on for the tire pressure sensor. I did have a tire that was low, fixed it lite went out for a while. It came back. This continued for a couple of weeks. I took it in to a mechanic and there was a nail in it thus it was repaired.
I thought the end. Wrong! I have battled with this issue since August of 2014. I
read the owners manual and told the
deale...

idle keeps going up and down

I bought this car used with a factory warranty on it about 5 years ago. The GPS DVD player kept asking for the disk to be inserted when it was. BMW did a software check, download then finally replaced it all under the warranty!! Guess what, it's doing it AGAIN!!! I have a GREAT BMW mechanic but he doesn't do electronics and I just know the dealership is going to charge an arm, leg and first born grandchild. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area,...

backfire. ford roadside towed it to Sames Bastrop Tx and it has been in shop for two weeks. The right side cam replaced and the car is still not running. I am told problem is rare and it is being repaired. I was provided with rental and Sames has been fantastic to me. Problem came on quickly and the emissions light came on. I checked the owner's manual and it suggest I may have water in gas. I contacted the gas station I deal with a...

customer found oil in the cooling system i suspect the radiator as the transcooler is inside the radiator but not sure.

My starter has went about the 3 times in the past year i replace it and it does ok for a couple months then goes back to the spurting a few times before starting and it's happening agian...is there something else causing this? I've got a new battery and alternator had been teSted and is fine.

the van will not spark replaced the igniton coil plus the rotor and cap it has new plugs and wires

When I pull up the latch to tilt the seat forward it doesn't engage/release. I haven't fixed it.

My car makes a noise when I press on the gas to accelerate. I wanna say the best way to discribe this noise is a whining noise. It gets louder as I press on the gas more and does it both why driving and when the car is in park.

2009 chevy Malibu suddenly disabled unable to shift into reverse towed to dealer broken wave plate transmission had to be rebuilt....

My F350 finally stopped. dead. at 38,000 miles. This is a truck I bought new from the showroom, and service faithfully. It is also a work truck, which rarely sees pavement or a smooth highway. It does what the ads say a work truck should do: haul trailers, carry loads, pull Nissans out of floods, etc. The EGR valve failed, and the DPF was totally clogged by 38,000 miles. Despite what it says on this web site, Ford does NOT have any software, ...

My Jeep Liberty starting last year June needed new parts. I have a new battery, radiator, brake line, starter, and valve cover gaskets/hose. Now when I start my truck it sometimes do not want to turn over as if the battery is dead, but it's not. All the lights work and you have to Idle the gas between 1-2 sometimes for it to that boost to start. Then other days it will start like a charm as if their are no problems.
I took it to my mechanic a...

Went to a local shop and paid $700 for the repair

I have a 2013 Jeep Patriot that I have had for only 6 months. It started off skipping really bad, now it is stalling with taking off or pulling out into on going traffic. I have contacted the dealer that I purchased the vehicle from and they say to wait to a engine light comes on. What happens in the mean time when I pull out in front of someone and it stalls? Please help

My '08 Jeep Patriot eats lower ball joints. The right front was replaced at 36k miles. Left one went out at 43k miles. We called Chrysler to file a complaint and they paid to have it replaced at the dealership . We are now replacing the one the left front once again for third time! I heard the '07s were recalled for these and auto parts store said they can't keep them on the shelves.

I have an ml320 2003 with 163000 on it. I turn on the car and 10 min down the road it stall. I have change the 02 sensors already, I got and p0154 error code, that was fix. Now the car still stalls on me and I have brought it to this machainc that only works on mercedes and he told me he never seen this problem. After week that the car was with him I call and ask did he figure it out. He told me that he thinks it's part of the DAS system which...

rough idle that went on for 2 months then no start condition done compression test 3 and 4 zero psi gasket blown between cylinders replace head gasket cost 90 dollars for do it your selfers

Car has a defective part which Lexus will not admit too, a defective axle assembly.

Power steering went out. Replaced pump,and pressure hose,still leaked, and wouldn't steer properly. There is a small filter in it that clogs and needs to be cleaned. It was the problem all along after $1200 in repairs. Will never own another Kia. Service sucks and more expensive than you can imagine to "try" and repair.

I have 3 windows that will not go up or down although the drivers side works fine

2003 Ford F150 passenger power door lock not working at all

SOMETIMES IT DOES GOOD BUT LATELY AFTERVI DRIVE ARE WHEN LEFT AIR SUPENION COMPRESSION COME ON IT JERKS AND CUT OF ARE AT COMPLETE STOP IT STALLS and CUT OFF

When I trune on the car makes a loud noise after a couple minutes it goes away.I put on drive press gas pedal it jerks I don't let go of the gas pedal my speed is only 40 miles hour ,I stop and press gas pedal again and it jerks after a while the car turns off.please help thank you.

my radio has been fading in and out since 19000 miles
defective or loose sensor near convertible motor located at rear passenger seat . buy replacement sensor from dealer for $20-$26
TELL YOUR MECHANIC if he can do what is needed get price first .. in miami florida I found my shop would do it for $100 .
which is cheap.
contact me for any info

I have had two ingition coils fail within the tenth year of owning this car. They are giving a cylinder misfire error when connected to a computer. They can easily be preplaced by anybody with moderate mechanical skills.

power steering went out while driving down the highway with no warning. It turns out the power steering module disintegrated and messed up the rack. The Hyundai dealership charges over $4,000 to fix this.

I don't have a leak and antifreeze goes low fast