Mercury Problem Reports

Most Reported Mercury Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

I have a 2008 Sable i got a message check charging system
i had the battery checked ok the alternator was showing 13.2

Coolant may start leaking from the coolant reservoir bottle. The coolant reservoir should be replaced.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0442, P0456, and/or P1450. These codes are related to the EVAP system. Our technicians tell us that if no EVAP system faults are confirmed, updated software is available for the powertrain control module (PCM) which should correct this concern.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0400 stored for an exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) fault. Our technicians tell us if no EGR system faults are noted, updated powertrain control module (PCM) is available which should correct this issue.

The instrument cluster (IC) may reset to its default settings when the ignition is turned off. Our technicians tell us revised IC programing is available which should correct this concern.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P013A, P0030, and/or P0130. Our technicians tell us updated powertrain control module (PCM) is available which should correct this concern.

#5 mis fire. ground pluse goes away after 60 sec. injector changed inj. diff. cyl same problem #5

Dashboarb lights went dim, car cut off, and drained the battery. Altenator replacement at Piedmont tire and Auto in Gainesville. Cost: $440.00

I believe the hot dry climate of Az. made the handles brittle. After moving to Oregon the handles were subjected to conditions at the opposite end of the spectrum. No realm apparent solution other than using care if you make a similar move.

I keep having to replace my front wheel bearings, both sides. I'm luck if I get 6-8 mos, new or used do not matter.

Well because I can't get out from under the warranty, meaning I can't get the part to last as long as its supposed to, I'm basically guaranteed lifetime of the vehicle, replacement bearings and the dealership hates me cuz of it...

I have 2 other friends same make n model...same problem. Why isn't this recalled yet?

I've...

Solution: Ford Motor company has a recall on this part. Had mine repaired yesterday, May 8, 2015.
Matthews Currie Ford, Venice, Fl. No charge to me. Check with your dealership for the recall information...
Good Luck..

When it gets up enough speed for second gear it revs up and eventually catches and resumes normally.