Mercedes-Benz Problem Reports

Newest Mercedes-Benz Problem Reports

I have milkey look in coolant,not on dip stick or oil cap or oil pan.run hot some times.almost pass smog.motor run good no miss fire no smoke.

I do not have a solution. I just purchased a 1997 SL320 and when the Head Lights are on the External Light Warning signal light on the dash. I checked all the bulbs and the problem still persists. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. However, what did you do if anything?

Valve lifter wore through after 83K miles. Destroyed the engine. $40K to replace.

Tell me how i fix is no engine light on

My 2007 MB CLS 550 Fan start running once car is started also continue to run when car is turned off

after start my car when I am putting on gear it is giving me push and in drive I am getting too much sound from car, it looks car is taking too much power to drive

Mercedes-Benz S500 Problem Reports Movement/Vibration while car is running in park at 3000 rpm

Began with ntermittent stalling at lights and restarted then stalled an no starts till hours later. Will start and check engine light on states camshaft position sensor but with all the Mclass issues may be same part /different model. Not sure, Want to know if other owners hav same problem and attys are willing to start new class action to get this taken care of.call them with info. Don't want to wait till its a major issue. Car only has 50K m...

I think there's a problem with the wiring because the fan to the a/c only tiendas on when I remove certain fuses and the air compressor never kicks in.

I'll get to the point- in the winter especially is when your struts of the air suspension will go out. You will notice your car sitting lower on a corner, the front or back, or all around. This means your struts are going bad and need replaced, NOT that your pump needs to be replaced (dealer convinced me the first time it was the fix). This is one of the only things I do not take my car to have a dealer replace. I was a skeptic at first, but I...

I have an ml320 2003 with 163000 on it. I turn on the car and 10 min down the road it stall. I have change the 02 sensors already, I got and p0154 error code, that was fix. Now the car still stalls on me and I have brought it to this machainc that only works on mercedes and he told me he never seen this problem. After week that the car was with him I call and ask did he figure it out. He told me that he thinks it's part of the DAS system which...

Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.