Mercedes-Benz Problem Reports

Newest Mercedes-Benz Problem Reports

I'll get to the point- in the winter especially is when your struts of the air suspension will go out. You will notice your car sitting lower on a corner, the front or back, or all around. This means your struts are going bad and need replaced, NOT that your pump needs to be replaced (dealer convinced me the first time it was the fix). This is one of the only things I do not take my car to have a dealer replace. I was a skeptic at first, but I...

I have an ml320 2003 with 163000 on it. I turn on the car and 10 min down the road it stall. I have change the 02 sensors already, I got and p0154 error code, that was fix. Now the car still stalls on me and I have brought it to this machainc that only works on mercedes and he told me he never seen this problem. After week that the car was with him I call and ask did he figure it out. He told me that he thinks it's part of the DAS system which...

Front thrust arm and control arm bushings can crack and sometimes tear completely. If this is not repaired quickly, damage to the front subframe unit will occur, which is very expensive to repair. Updated control arms (that prevent damage to the subframe when the bushings wear out) are available.

Every time I unlock/lock the car there's a cranking sound and the alarm flashes saying car too low. The rear is evenly very low and makes a scraping sound when hitting bumps on the road

I change the vacuum line from the fuel regulatator due to crack i try to start car wont start it cranks

The problem actually started with the battery going dead. Engine lamp came on. I didn't notice anything in particular with the engine other than that. After having the local Mercedes dealer examine the car they replaced the battery for $388 (P&L). They then reported that my intake manifold and gaskets needed to be replaced as well as the thermostat ($1562.87 + $443.05). After the shock wore off I went home.

Right front spring control arm's rubber mount has collapsed and is grinding the front sub-frame. Need to replace control arm (both sides are recommended, along with sub-frame and potentially other parts such as the sealing bellows and supporting joint and strut. I located a Mercedes Technical Support Bulletin #P-B-33.15/12c but Mercedes dealership states that they have no record of any recall or warrantee in this regard and that I would be r...

Pressing hard on the accelerator pedal and engaging the Kick Down Sensor puts the car into Limp Home Mode. Problem goes away once the car is restarted but quickly returns when punching the accelerator and engaging the Kick Down Mode. Replaced the 'Throttle Position Sensor' and the problem was fixed. I can now punch the car and it goes. Easy to replace, only tools needed is a 10mm socket for four bolts. Take a photo before disassembly to ensu...

I had this issue around 62000 miles. The transmission of the car fails to shift intermittently and the only way to get it shifting properly again is to park the car and restart the engine. The reason for this failure is because of certain transmission parts failing to get lubricated properly or are dirty. This also suggests that the transmission filter is getting clogged up. While Mercedes said these were "sealed for life" transmissions, they ...

I have a 1996 Mercedes-Benz c220, and the oil light has came on ,but the oil level is correcet .I have checked for leaks and codes for that pay problem and there are none.