Mazda Problem Reports

Most Reported Mazda Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified
The "Bypass Air Control Valve" can fail causing a low engine idle and possibly stalling.
Mazda recalled certain models due a problem that could cause the fog light bulb to fall out of the fog light assembly. The repair involved inspecting the fog lights and installing a spring clip to prevent the light bulb from falling out.

If you experience difficulty starting the engine when cold, stalling at idle, or hesitations during acceleration, it may be the idle air bypass valve. This valve helps the vehicle idle steady when the accelerator pedal is not pressed.

I backed out of my drive way and there was no problem got down the road. heard a thud got out and check did not see any thing. drove a little further and the brakes where pulsating. sounds like it was coming from the rear but also from the front left side. brakes are working but as I said they are pulsating and making noise..

how to I reflash to fix flashing red security light on dash?

transmission will not go in to drive can start out in l 2 and shift up to drive and works perfect bad sensor for drive in transmission

I owned a 2008 Mazda5 minivan. I shipped it to the Philippines on March 2011 from Oakland,California. The vehicle took 390 days to clear customs. While in an outside storage in the customs premises, the van was exposed to rain, dust, and extreme warm weather conditions. I was able to start up the Van for about 6 times ( once every two months)during storage with the air conditioning on for about 30 min at a time. I did not see any AC problem. N...

There is a Rear view camera recall for models equiped with it. The original camera is not air-tight and fogs up. Mazda Canada will replace it at your dealership for free.

I live where there is a lot of winter driving. All of the doors have rotted on the bottom. I do wash the car at the car wash but this still occurred.