Lexus IS350 Problem Reports

Most Reported Lexus IS350 Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

The inside rear view mirror may become discolored or difficult to see clearly from. A revised mirror is available to correct this concern.

A clicking type noise may be noted from the rear of the vehicle while driving. Our technicians tell us that revised rear coil springs are available which may correct this concern.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate on vehicles with an automatic transmission, with codes P0751, P2714, or P0894 stored. Our technicians tell us these may be "false" codes. Revised powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this concern.

Our technicians tell us that some navigation system problems may be corrected by installing an updated navigation map disc.

I turned my car off and when I came back to leave the car has lost total power. Nothing works. No horn, interior lights, head lights, door signals and will not crank. Please help

An extended cranking or hard starting issue may develop. Our technicians tell us there is updated powertrain control module (PCM) software available which may correct this concern.

Various user interface issues regarding GPS, radio system, and heater controls, along with bluetooth operation have been addressed with a software upgrade. Our technicians recommend that if you have issues with these systems, checking for the latest software should be the first step in diagnoses.