Lexus Problem Reports

Most Reported Lexus Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with various EVAP system related fault codes stored. Our technicians tell us that an updated fuel tank pipe sub-assembly is available to correct this concern.

Our technicians tell us that some navigation system problems may be corrected by installing an updated navigation map disc.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with stored codes P0133 and/or P0153. These may be "false" codes which can be corrected by reprogramming the powertrain control module (PCM) with upgraded software.

Our technicians tell us that GPS errors that may develop can generally be correct by installing an updated Navigation map disc..

The remote engine start function will not operate in extremely cold temperatures (-22 degrees F and lower). Our technicians tell us no repair should be attempted, this is normal operation for the remote engine start system in this vehicle.

bearing frozen

Clunking noise coming from rear when stopping and starting. The bushings in my rear carrier arms (I think, it's been awhile since I replaced, crawl under car and find the arm that moves around significantly when pressure is applied) were COMPLETELY worn out, the rubber was missing and the metal housings were just flopping around.

Use aftermarket bushing ADUS 505 (about $35 each, search online) to rebuilt each arm. Repair isn't too bad if...

I am the original owner and still love this car. Solid ride, no squeaks, and still can tear ass. One night, the Check Engine light and BOTH VSC lights came on. I paniced. I looked in the owner's manual and it said I could continue to drive the car, but to be aware that the VSC was was not enabled. Furthermore, I should take the car to the dealer for (expensive?) diagnosis and repairs. The next day, for some unknown reason, I did a Google...

Diagnostic tool says Angel sensor

I have a 1995 Lexus Ls400 and the passenger side rear end air suspension is not working I was looking on ebay for the parts but I do not know if I should buy a conversion kit and replace all four and will that be all I need to fix it or will it be cheaper just to get a new air suspension and will I have to replace all four as well