Infiniti J30 Problem Reports

Most Reported Infiniti J30 Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

A low or unstable idle may develop due to varnish deposits in the throttle body. Our technicians tell us that cleaning the throttle body with an approved cleaner should correct this concern.

A "clunking noise" may be noted when the vehicle is initially started and the automatic transmission is shifted into forward or reverse, Our technicians tall us this is a normal operation of the Anti lock brake system (ABS) and is of no concern.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an EVAP system charcoal canister purge control valve fault. Our technicians tell us that if the valve requires replacement, a revised part is available which should be installed.

Loss of electrical power to various accessories may be caused by a sticking ignition switch. Our technicians recommend replacing the electrical portion of the ignition switch if this fault occurs.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with throttle position switch fault codes stored. Our technicians tell us a revised throttle position switch is available to correct this concern.

So my 1997 Infiniti j30 started sounding like a diesel truck on the freeway. Right as I got off my car completely died. Not sure what the problem is. Need to get it fixed ASAP as this is my only form of transportation. Anyone please help out and give me some problems that could have caused this and solutions to fix this issue.