Hyundai Problem Reports

Newest Hyundai Problem Reports

Received a inspection on car and the transmission is starting to slip, how much will it cost to get fix

After driving at highway speeds for about two hours, the check engine light comes on. The light will go off after driving at normal speeds -- city driving -- after a day. I've had the dealer assess and they say they can find no problems.

I am not able to run my music and pod casts through the radio after I upgraded to iOS 8.3 on my iPhone 6. The previous operating system worked fine. It is not the cable and I think it has something to do with the firmware on the radio. The radio is OEM Part # 961402L1004X. This has been very frustrating for me because the combination of the radio, iPhone 6 and previous operating system worked fine. Can you help me? Others are having this...

power steering went out while driving down the highway with no warning. It turns out the power steering module disintegrated and messed up the rack. The Hyundai dealership charges over $4,000 to fix this.

Had my car serviced and one week later I had no electric, not even dash light. Put key in ignition it would not start. Got jumper power to battery no electric power and removed jumper. tried moving shift lever and suddenly had power and it started. Took it to dealer and they said could nog find as long as it was working OK. Week later it happened again. Jiggled the the shift lever again and it started again. took it to dealer and he said next ...

The problem Im having with my 2007 Sonata is the paint is peeling off like nail polish. And rusting on the hood near the wiper blades. Squiking front end during cold weather.

When I shift into sport mode and get on the throttle and then down shift into any lower gear it does not want to idle down. It stays around 3,000 rpm's which means I have to do some harder braking. I'm still looking for a solution.
The dealer tells me everything on the computer reads fine with no problems detected.

If the Check Engine Light illuminates, indicating a problem with the front oxygen sensor, but the sensor tests okay, reprogramming the engine's control computer should fix the problem. Then, the Check Engine Light will no longer falsely illuminate and the acceleration, particularly from a stopped position, will be smoother.

Due to several possible engine-related problems, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. If this occurs, reprogramming the computer that controls the engine should fix the problem.

If you have driven your car a few miles and experience a hesitation during acceleration, possibly accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light, the problem may be related to a defective front oxygen sensor. An updated sensor is available to correct this problem.

Engine stalling or failure to start may indicate crankshaft angle sensor failure; Hyundai issued a recall (03V030000).

Engine stalling or failure to start may indicate crankshaft angle sensor failure; Hyundai issued a recall.

Parking lights not turning off intermittently or all the time. The common problem is with the cabin fuse box.  Complete replacement of the assembly is necessary to fix the problem.

I just had the speedometer sensor replaced on 12/2/12 and today 12/8/12 it stopped working. Before the part was put on all fuses were checked and for any electrical problems there were none. So it was replaced seven days later it stops. Other then that this car has been very good alomst owned it for a year. one owner before all work done at dealer.I have a warrenty on the sensor no problem but not on labor just wondering if this is an issue on...